801 W. Michigan Avenue ♦ Jackson, Michigan 49202 ♦ (517) 784-3862 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
Temple Beth Israel is a Reform synagogue formed in 1862 by Jews of German background. The Temple developed out of the Hebrew Benevolent Society, which had been organized in 1858, and was the second Reform congregation in Michigan. Today we are a diverse and welcoming community committed to celebration and worship. We are a passionate congregation comprised of both fifth- and first- generation members.